The Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce has announced the team of local business professionals who will be lead the organization in 2022.
“We are delighted that Francesca Benton Moreland of Williams Creative Group will be serving as Chair of the Board this coming year. Francesca brings a passion for our community, a wealth of leadership experience and business acumen to this important community role,” said Dr. Timothy J. Magner, President of the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce. “Francesca and the new Board will continue the Chamber’s ongoing efforts to grow business and build community.”
“I am truly honored to be able to serve our businesses and our community in this fashion,” stated Moreland. “The Chamber has been instrumental in helping our businesses navigate the COVID pandemic, and I am excited to lead the Chamber as we focus on enhancing our services and expanding our impact.”
2022 Board of Directors
Francesca Moreland, Chair
Williams Creative Group, Inc.
Roy Prestwood, Chairman-Elect
Heard, McElroy & Vestal
Brian Mcnew, Immediate Past Chairman
Mcnew Architecture, APAC
Tom Simms, Treasurer
Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
William C. Bradford, Jr., Vice Chair Economic Development
Blanchard, Walker, O’Quin & Roberts, PLC
Mark Snow, P.E., Vice Chair – Education
Aillet, Fenner, Jolly & McClelland, Inc.
Linda M. Biernacki, Vice Chair
Fire Tech Systems, Inc.
Terry Moore, Vice Chair – Membership
Michael Corbin, Vice Chair – Public Policy
Southwestern Electric Power Company
- David Alexander, Vintage Realty Co.
- Melissa Couch, Barksdale FCU
- Andrew Craig, Mohr and Associates
- Brian Crawford, Willis-Knighton Health System
- Robert Crawford, ATCO Investment Co.
- Suyi Georgewill, Cintas Corp.
- Rickey Hall, Hall Builders, Inc.
- Carly Koen, United Way of NWLA
- Susan Moffitt, Porsche Shreveport
- Jeremy K. Moore, Capital One Bank
- Kenneth Morrow, Metro Aviation, Inc.
- Grant Nuckolls, Twisted Root Burger
- E. Conner Peterson, Keith D. Peterson & Company Inc.
- Robert Pou, Romph & Pou Agency
- George Sirven, KTBS
- David R. Smith, EAP
- Scott Ward, Southern Components
- Kendra M. Wheeler, Red River Bank