PAR’s latest webinar, The PAR Perspective: Driving Change for Roads and Bridges, is now available to stream.
The PAR Perspective is a monthly webinar series focuses on trending topics in Louisiana.
Louisiana has a $15 billion backlog of road and bridge needs. With an influx of federal and state cash, the governor and lawmakers have steered significant sums to chip away at those needs, but the state still is far from addressing the full list. Driving Change for Roads and Bridges featured Dr. Shawn Wilson, Secretary of the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, and Rep. Mark Wright, Chairman of the House Transportation, Highways and Public Works Committee, who looked at what’s received funding so far, what’s still waiting for dollars and what the timelines are for major projects.
If you missed the webinar, want to reference information or share it with a friend, you can watch the recording on PAR’s YouTube HERE.
Previous The PAR Perspective recordings can be found below:
- Insurance Industry Crisis
- Constitutional Amendments Explained
- Losing on Literacy
- Safeguarding Louisiana’s Coast
- 2022 Legislative Session: What Happened?
- Overhauling Louisiana’s Voting System
- Confronting Louisiana’s Teacher Shortage
- 2022 Legislative Session: What to Expect
- Mapping the Future: A Look at Redistricting