The Board of Directors for the Greater Shreveport Chamber is composed of approximately 26 members with six elected annually to serve for three years.
The governing and policy making responsibilities of the Chamber are vested in the Board of Directors.
Applications can be made HERE.
Nominees must be:
- An active Shreveport Chamber member in good standing
- Willing to accept the responsibility of a directorship
Duties and responsibilities:
- Approve an annual budget to finance the organization
- Approve all Chamber policy
- Provide the personal leadership, enthusiasm and support necessary to help coordinate and build an effective organization
- Attend meetings of the Board and functions of the Chamber
- Help to broaden the financial resources of the organization
- Project a professional and positive image when representing the Chamber
- Ensure that Chamber programs, projects and activities are consistent with the mission statement and interests of our members
Nominations are due July 29th. Please contact Ellie Ward at Ellie@shreveportchamber.org for questions.
NOTE: Multiple nominations does NOT increase the chance to be selected.