SHREVEPORT — The Rotary Club of Shreveport inducted their 2021 – 2022 Board of Directors July 6, 2021.
The board is guided by club principles that have been developed over the years to provide Rotarians with a strong, common purpose and direction. This year’s Board of Directors exemplify these principles and are ready to lead the club with integrity and strategic vision.
The 2021 – 2022 Board of Directors includes:
- President – Lawrence Calhoun
- President-Elect – Mark W. Snow
- Vice-President – Martha Marak
- Secretary-Treasurer – Greg Lott
- Immediate Past President – Laurie Bowell
- Club Director of Raise & Give – H. Chris Stokes
- Club Director of Vocational Service – Nancy P. Alexander
- Club Director of Youth Service – Linda K. Broderick
- Club Director of Club Service – Mark C. Crews
- Club Director of Community Service – Katherine C. Dorroh
- Club Director of International Service – Leslie H. Quinn
- Club Director of Membership Service – Dianne M. Clark
- Rotary Foundation Chair – William E. Nolan
Rotary Club of Shreveport is a member of Rotary International, an association of Rotary clubs throughout the world. Rotary is an organization of business and professional leaders united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, work to eradicate polio worldwide, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.