Mudbug Madness was started on what began in 1984 as a two-day street festival in downtown Shreveport is now one of Louisiana’s largest and most popular Cajun festivals, featuring renown Cajun, Zydeco, Blues and Jazz artists, mouth-watering Cajun cuisine, raucous contests, and fun for all ages.
Now a three-day festival held each Memorial Day weekend, Mudbug Madness is nationally recognized as one of the Southeast Tourism Society’s Top 20 Events and the American Bus Association’s Top 100 Event in the nation.
MAY 28 – MAY 30, 2021
101 Crockett St
Shreveport, LA 71101
11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
The Mudbug Madness Festival is committed to your health and safety, and we will comply with all regulatory guidelines at the time of the festival. However, we cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19. We rely on you to protect yourself. Please:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Face coverings are recommended, but not required.
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of any surface.
- If you are sick, please do not attend Mudbug Madness.