Bossier Parish Community College (BPCC) is working with Ochsner Health by using Ochsner’s Safe to Return Employer Solutions to help ensure a healthy and safe return of employees and students to campus.
BPCC asked Ochsner Health to conduct a comprehensive onsite assessment of all its workspaces and to provide recommendations that the company is implementing as part of its Safe to Return plan. As a result, BPCC will implement the following actions:
- Deploy signage to encourage safe social distancing practices and proper hand hygiene.
- Place hand sanitizer stations and wipes in all public areas.
- Display posters with information on COVID-19 symptoms, and how employees can best protect themselves.
- Mandate daily temperature checks at business entry points.
- Require masks in all public areas and provide access to necessary personal protective equipment.
Ochsner Health will also reassess BPCC on a monthly basis and provide updated recommendations as needed based on scientific data and CDC recommendations.
“I am thrilled to have this ongoing support from Ochsner. It has made a huge difference to our business and has helped provide our employees with peace of mind as they return to the workplace,” said Dr. Rick Bateman, Jr., Chancellor of BPCC.