HBCU Innovation Launch is a program targeted to bring awareness of U.S. Small Business Administration(SBA) to HBCUs and their communities on entrepreneurship in accordance with SBA’s initiative to engage more with HBCUs, their students, faculty and alumni. SBA has worked with Southern University and A&M College to develop a entrepreneurial and economic development boot camp. These boot camps will open to the general public and be conducted at HBCU’s in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Grambling and Shreveport.
- The Startup Process
- Legal Tips for Small Businesses
- Money Matters Inventive Options for Startups! Opportunity Zones
- Research and Marketing Tools to Launch your Business
- What Management and Industry Experience do you have?
- Ways to Grow and Expand your Business
Thursday, March 19, 2020
9:00 am to 2:00pm
Southern University at Shreveport
3050 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
Shreveport , LA 71101
FREE and OPEN to the Public
Please register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hbcu-innovation-launch-bootcamp-tickets-94726969917