The Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the team of local business professionals who will be leading the organization in 2020.
“We are delighted that Lyle Jeansonne of Citizens National Bank will be serving as Chairman of the Board this year. Lyle brings a wealth of leadership experience and business acumen to this important community role,” said Dr. Timothy J. Magner, president of the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce. “Lyle and the new Board will continue the Chamber’s efforts to grow business and build community, led so ably by Patrick Harrison of Sound Fighter Systems, our immediate Past Chairman.”
2020 Board Members for the Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Board – Lyle Jeansonne, Citizens National Bank
- Immediate Past Chairman – Patrick Harrison, Sound Fighter Systems, LLC
- Chairman-Elect – Brian McNew, McNew Architecture, APAC
- Treasurer – Jennifer Elliott, Capital One Bank
- Vice Chair of Economic Development – Richard D. Lamb, III, Wiener, Weiss & Madison
- Vice Chair of Education – Terry E. Moore, Merrill Lynch
- Vice Chair of Marketing – Francesca Moreland, Williams Creative Group, Inc.
- Vice Chair of Investor Relations – Patton Fritze, Red River Motor Co.
- Vice Chair of Public Policy – Michael Corbin, SWEPO
- Ronald Bailey, Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino
- Melissa Couch, Barksdale Federal Credit Union
- Brian Crawford, Willis-Knighton Health System
- Robert Crawford, Atco Investment Co.
- Tiffany Evans, Red Ball Oxygen
- Jana Freeman Forrest, BOM
- Cole Guthrie, U.L. Coleman Co., Ltd.
- Bridges Hall, Red River Bank
- Rickey Hall, Hall Builders, Inc.
- Mike McSwain, Mike McSwain Architect
- Kenneth Morrow, Metro Aviation
- Eric Nelson, Manufacturing Managers Council
- Grant Nuckolls, Twisted Root Burger
- Robert Pou, Romph & Pou Agency
- Roy Prestwood, Heard, McElroy & Vestal
- Mark Sealy, Sealy & Company
- Mark Snow, Aillet, Fenner, Jolly and McClelland