Dental Ink, LLC, a health care staffing company, has opened in Shreveport, offering new opportunities for doctors, dentists and medical facilities to access trained professionals for temporary and permanent employment.
Located in Southwest Shreveport at 9140 Newcastle Drive, Suite A, Dental Ink, LLC is the first in the area to specialize in same-day staffing services for temporary and permanent placement for doctor and dental offices, as well as medical facilities.
As a licensed employment agency, Dental Ink meets the specialized needs for trained staff to be ready around the clock, on a “24/7” basis to cover:
- Vacation, sick leave or maternity leave replacements
- Extra coverage during peak workloads
- Staffing for special projects
- Unexpected loss of a full-time employee
- Permanent staffing to an existing or newly created position
With over 20 years experience serving the healthcare community, Dental Ink, LLC works to know the unique practice and style of each client in order that they can best identify the right applicants for a long-term fit. Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising and screening for your exclusive position
- Personally interviewing all candidates
- Thoroughly checking references
- Conducting background checks and random drug screens
- Arranging personal or working interviews
- Testing the applicants office skills
Created to meet the staffing needs of the healthcare community around the ArkLaTex, Dental Ink, LLC is also opening an office in Puget Sound, Washington.