The Bossier Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its 2019 board leadership, with Barksdale Federal Credit Union CEO Patrick Gullatt taking the helm for 2019.
Gullatt takes over the chairman role from Dana Smelser of CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health, who served as chair in 2018.
“I’m excited to get started on the work of 2019,” Gullatt said.
2019 Board of Directors Executive Committee (name, role on the board, business they represent):
- Patrick Gullatt – Chairman (Barksdale Federal Credit Union)
- Barry Regula – Chair Elect ( Margaritaville Resort Casino)
- Nicole Wilhite – Finance Chair (Citizens National Bank)
- Dana Smelser – Past Chair (CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health)
- Sandy Cimino – Government Relations Chair (Community Bank of Louisiana)
- Meredith Johnson – Business Development Chair (Realty Executives SBLA)
- Daniel Keeton – Program Development Chair (Gibsland Bank & Trust)
- Col West Anderson, USAF Retired – Military Relations Chair (Boeing)
- Jonathan Reynolds – Marketing Chair (Carter Credit Union)