Each year, the Chamber takes time to celebrate the successes of the previous year while sharing plans for the year ahead with its Annual Gala.
The Business of the Year and Business Person of the Year awards, presented by award sponsor the Greater Bossier Economic Development Foundation, will be announced at the event on Feb. 5. This year’s nominees are a group of leaders who excelled in the areas of leadership, growth and involvement.
Business Person of the Year nominees
- Isaac Palmer, CEO, CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System
- Jack “Bump” Skaggs, President & CEO, Coordinating and Development Corporation
- Tim Wilhite, CFO/General Counsel, Wilhite Electric
Business of the Year nominees
- The Frilly Magnolia Boutique
- Red River Motor Company
- InstaGraham Events
- Pediatric Therapy Partners
- Flying Heart Brewing & Pub
- Brookshire Grocery Company
- AEP Swepco
The 71st Annual Gala kicks off at 6 p.m. and will host approximately 600 business professionals at the CenturyLink Center for the area’s largest networking event.
Outgoing Chairman of the Board Dana Smelser of CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health will pass the reins to incoming Chairman of the Board Patrick Gullatt of Barksdale Federal Credit Union. While incoming board members will also be recognized.
Tickets and corporate tables are still available at www.bossierchamber.com or by calling (318) 746-0252.