Downtown Shreveport is putting on a party for Small Business Saturday, but the tree lighting in the Red River District at 5 p.m. and Rockets over the Red are just a part of it.
This is a day to shop small and local, to spend money in the shops and restaurants of those small business owners who bolster our local economy and make us special and unique. Many of these businesses downtown have put together a Treasure Map of all the deals you’ll find in them.
- Deals include great ‘sale’ prices on food and beverages at places like Red River Brewing Company, Fat Calf Boucherie, Smith Family Farms, Rhino Coffee, Bon Temps Coffee House, Fully Stacked, Nicky’s Mexican Restaurant, Proud Mary 360 Grill, Fatty Arbuckle’s Pub, the Korner Lounge and Parish Taceaux.
- Special one-day-only entrée offerings at The Missing Link and Proud Mary 360 Grill. Bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys (mix and match ‘em) from 11 a.m.- 2 p.m. at Parish Taceaux.
- Percentage off deals at Gina Marie’s Antiques, Oddities and Curiosities, Norsworthy Gallery, Red River Brewing Company and Smith Family Farms.
- Free stuff with purchase at Louisiana Specialty Gifts, The Agora Borealis, and Weekend Thrifter.
- Jewelry-making classes at artspace.
- Three new art exhibits at The Agora Borealis.
- Pop-up artists at The Agora Borealis and Holidaze at artspace.
- Great deals on memberships and gift certificates at Sci-Port Discovery Center and Robinson Film Center.
Small Business Saturday starts early and goes late in Downtown Shreveport. For more information or to print a Treasure Map, go to downtownshreveport.com/small-business-saturday-downtown/