The Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana has named the 10 individuals comprising the joint venture’s Board of Directors.
The role of the Board of Directors is to represent Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport stakeholders and manage the business affairs of the partnership organization.
The Board is comprised of 10 Directors. The President of LSU appointed five Directors, and the Ochsner Health System appointed five Directors. Four appointees, two from each organization, serve as Community Directors.
- Dr. G.E. Ghali, Chancellor of LSU Health Shreveport
- Dr. Lester Johnson, Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs in Monroe – LSU Health Shreveport
- Jeff Reynolds, Vice Chancellor of Administration and Finance of LSU Health Shreveport
- Jacqueline Scott, Esq., Jacqueline Scott & Associates
- Dr. R. Timothy Jones, Pastor, Peaceful Rest Missionary Baptist Church
- Warner Thomas, Chief Executive Officer of Ochsner Health System
- Pete November, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of Ochsner Health System
- Dr. Leo Soane, Executive Vice President and Chief Academic Officer of Ochsner Health System
- Steve Skrivanos, Owner of Skrivanos Engineering, Inc.
- Dr. Carolyn Hunt, Executive Director, Louisiana Center Against Poverty, Inc.