Want to sell to Barksdale but don’t know if you have what they need? If you sell automotive parts/repair, batteries, computer accessories/classes, decals, electrical supplies, floor mats, cleaning solvents, promotional items, safety equipment, trophies/plaques, various repair services (HVAC, locks), etc. then you have items to sell to the base!
The Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce is offering the opportunity to meet the personnel making these purchases with the Barksdale Vendor Fair May 15 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Small businesses will purchase a booth space for $125.
- Larger businesses may purchase booth space for $350.
- Space is very limited! Booths will be assigned on a first come, first served basis based on WHEN PAYMENT IS RECEIVED!
- Your registration fee will include: one box lunch, booth space of approximately 8’X6’ consisting of one 8’ table, cloth and skirt with 3 feet of space behind, and two chairs along with a booth sign.
- Barksdale AFB employees, military personnel, Overton Brooks VA Medical Center and Caddo Parish Schools, as well as other purchasing agencies will be invited to the vendor fair.
- Vendors will set up booths on the afternoon of Monday, May 14 from 1:00 pm—4:00 pm. Be sure to bring your brochures, line cards, and samples of your products.
- We will also be holding door prize drawings for Barksdale personnel, so if you would like to donate a prize please contact FeFe Daniels at (318) 677-2529.