The Better Business Bureau has announced the finalists for its annual Torch Awards event.
The finalists in the Integrity category are Paul’s Home Inspection Service, LLC; Educator Alexander Consulting, LLC, and Medic Pharmacy.
The finalists in the Customer Commitment category are:
- Johnson’s Moving & Storage
- Automatic Payroll Systems, Inc.
- obert Brown Plumbing, LLC.
The finalists in the Good Neighbor category are:
- Bos-Man’s Barger College, LLC
- Highland Clinic, APMC
- Roppolo’s Insulation, LLC
The Finalists in the Non-Profit category are:
- Gingerbread House Bossier/Caddo Children’s Advocacy Center
- Community Renewal International
- The ARC of Caddo-Bossier and United Way of Northwest Louisiana
The Better Business Bureau’s® 14th Annual Torch Award Event will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Oct. 26 at East Ridge Country Club. The featured speaker will be Scott Muscutt, GM of the Shreveport Mudbugs.
Seats are $40 per person. Proceeds go towards student scholarships.
The BBB will present scholarships to students from LSU-Shreveport, Southern University-Shreveport, Bossier Parish Community College, Centenary College of Louisiana, Louisiana Tech University, Northwestern State University and University of Louisiana- Monroe.