BATON ROUGE — Patrick R. Biglane, president and chief executive officer of Concordia Bank and Trust in Vidalia, was installed as the 2018-2019 Chairman of the Louisiana Bankers Association during the 118th Annual LBA Convention & Exposition, held May 14-16.
Biglane succeeds Ken Hale, president and chief executive officer of BOM in Natchitoches. As outgoing LBA chairman, Hale will continue to serve for one year as immediate past chairman on the LBA Board of Directors.
The other 2018-2019 LBA officers are:
- Chairman-Elect Gary Littlefield of Gulf Coast Bank & Trust in Baton Rouge
- Treasurer Carly Leonards of JD Bank in Jennings
Delegates to the LBA convention elected these new directors:
- Northeast Region: Ryan R. Kilpatrick of Origin Bank in Ruston
- Northwest Region: Jason D. Smith of Citizens National Bank, N.A., in Bossier City
Other LBA directors continuing to serve for the upcoming year are:
- Acadiana Region: Blake S. Williams of Vermilion Bank & Trust in Kaplan
- Capitol Region: David R. “Jude” Melville, III, of Business First Bank in Baton Rouge
- Central Region: Chadwick E. “Chad” McClung of Colfax Banking Company
- South Central Region: Brandt J. Dufrene of First National Bank USA in Boutte
- Southeast Region: Brian W. North of Fifth District Savings Bank in New Orleans
- Southeast Region: Ron E. Samford, Jr., of Metairie Bank & Trust Co.
- Southwest Region: John Fusilier of The Evangeline Bank & Trust
- Robert T. Taylor, Chief Executive Officer of LBA in Baton Rouge